Food options at Orlando International Airport
Planning to travel through the MCO Orlando International Airport? Don't you know where to dine and refresh yourself without leaving the airport? Here you can find all available information about the best restaurants in Orlando Airport.
Restaurants in Terminal A, Restaurants in Terminal B, Restaurants in Terminal C.
Restaurants in Terminal B
Restaurants in Terminal C
What food places are in Orlando Airport?
No matter how much time you have before your flight or upon arrival at the airport, at MCO you can always enjoy lunch in a restaurant or a quick bite in a cafe. There are a huge number of food places you will find in the main terminal and all airside concourses as well to have a leisurely meal:
- Hemisphere is a restaurant for true connoisseurs of international flavors. Starting from 5 p.m. it offers delicious seafood and steaks.
- McCoy's Bar and Grill serves made-our-own salads, small plates ordered by the trio, and much more. Located in the Hyatt lobby, McCoy's also offers Japanese delicacies from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
You can go to the Food court to have a quick meal.
- Auntie Anne's with pretzels and cinnamon rolls
- Carvel where you can buy delicious sweet ice cream.
- McDonald's and Moe's Southwest Grill are perfect spots for fast food at Orlando Airport.
There are several dining options and bars in the West Hall
- Chick-fil-A and Chili's Too for Tex-Mex fans
- Starbucks for lovers of invigorating espresso
- Dunkin' Donuts
- Macaroni Grill
- Lobby Bar, etc.
Main Terminal food options
Arriving at the main terminal you have some food options there. A food court with a common dining area, West Hall restaurants, and North and South Walks are available for you.
Orlando Airport food court
If you look at Orlando Airport food map, you will see a food court located on Level 3 in the main terminal, between terminals A and B and opposite the gates.
- Carvel is a perfect spot for those with a sweet tooth. Refresh yourself with new Brokie ice cream or lemonade sorbet in a cone or cup just for $3-5. If you buy a classic soft ice cream sundae on Wednesday you get another one free. It opens 11:00am - 9:00pm.
- Chick-Fil-A is one of the fast-food Orlando Airport restaurants which offers quick meals at affordable prices. From Monday to Saturday (5:00 a.m - 10:00 p.m) you can order a chicken sandwich for $5.5 or Cool Wrap with grilled chicken breast for $9.
- Cinnabon will delight you with world-famous cinnamon rolls with warm dough and cream cheese. You can try 4 rolls for $13 from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Firehouse Subs is a perfect spot for building your own hot or cold sub. Large Vegan or Premium roast beef will cost $11. It is open from 6:00 a.m till 10:00 p.m.
West Hall restaurants
Here are some examples of MCO Airport food places in West Hall, near Gates 1-59.
- Chili's Too is a perfect dining spot with your favorite American classics and Mexican spiciness. 3 for Me value meal starts at $10.99. Choose your beverage, appetizer and entree adding a sweet cheesecake from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- City Pub has a wide variety of beers on tap, wines, and cocktails for you to choose from. Bar opens 6:00am - 10:00pm
- Macaroni Grill offers delicious dishes for those who miss traditional Italian cuisine, you can have a good dinner with Calamari Fritti or pizza Margherita for $18-20. It is open from 11:00 a.m. till 10:00 p.m.
If you're near the gates 70-129, then you can find several places to eat in Orlando Airport.
- McCoys Bar and Grill provides a wide selection of beers, burgers and wings for fast food lovers. For your convenience, McCoy's offers To-Go daily from 7:00 a.m. till midnight. Choose Caesar salad for $13 or jalapeno meatballs for $9.
- Lobby Bar opens from 12:00 p.m. till midnight.
North Walk food
At the North Walk area, you can find Dunkin' Donuts to refresh yourself with hot and iced coffee, Coolattas, and delicious bakery goods. You can buy 2 donuts for $3.7, Orlando airport breakfast with a Chicken apple sausage sandwich, and coffee for just $6. Opening hours are from 4:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Starbucks at Orlando Airport
There are eight Starbucks spots at the Orlando airport. You can also find a Starbucks Evenings store that provides a curated menu of wine and craft beer. Enjoy Strawberry lemonade for just $4, cinnamon dolce latte, or frappuccino for $4-5.
- Gates 70-99 (4:00 a.m. - last flight)
- Gates 100-129 (4:00 a.m. - last flight)
- Gates 1-29 (4:00 a.m. - last flight)
- Orlando Airport Terminal B food spot is located on Level 1 (6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.)
- Starbucks Evenings Terminals A & B - East Hall (4:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.)
To better serve the needs of the passengers, MCO will open a new terminal. Terminal C will have 24 food and beverage locations to satisfy any appetite.
- Harvest & Grounds will offer you a cup of coffee, breakfast, and brunch.
- Raw Juice will serve organic food like Acai Bowls, Cold-pressed Juice and much more.
- The Scoop handcrafted ice cream and grab-an-go snacks can be a perfect quick meal option.
- Barnie's Coffee & Tea let you enjoy a cup of tasty hot or iced coffee.
- Cask & Larder Bar is good for relaxing over a glass of wine or beer.
- Summer House will serve fresh Orlando Airport food and drink.
- Desano Pizzeria for Italy cuisine lovers to taste authentic Neapolitan pizza.
Airside concourses restaurants
Airside concourses are a great place to grab a snack while waiting for the flight and unwind with your favorite cocktail.
- Cold Stone Creamery is a place where you create your own ice cream just for $5 or taste warm and delicious desserts like brownies or churro for $6. It is located near the Gates 1-29, working hours 4:00 a.m. - last flight.
- Famous Famiglia pizzeria, near Gates 1-29, offers you tasty pizza for $10-23.
- Burger King offers traditional breakfast with bacon, egg & cheese biscuit for $7-9. You will find it at food court of Orlando Airport near Gates 1-29, from 4:00 a.m. till the last flight.
- Zaza cafe will surprise you with Cuban food. Try breakfast with eggs served with your choice of bacon or turkey sausage and a cup of roasted coffee for $9. It is located near Gates 10-19 (4:30 a.m. - last flight).
You can find excellent spots for food at Orlando Airport near Gates 100-129.
- Asian Chao serves traditional Chinese food from 8:00 a.m. until the last flight. For $8 you can try fresh spring rolls, orange and bourbon chicken, and much more.
- Farmair’s Restaurant and Market to Go provides a wide variety of meals and grab & go food items. Come here from 5:00 a.m. until the last flight.
- Bananas cafe is a perfect place to taste your favorite fruit smoothie or frozen yogurt for just $3-4. It is open from 5:00 a.m. until the last flight.
- Jersey Mike's is a fast food sub sandwich restaurant chain with BBQ Beef Giant sub for $13 or The Veggie Wrap for $7.
- Camden Food Co provides a marketplace filled with healthy options for every dietary preference. You can find it near Gates 40-49 and 50-59 from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Ruby Tuesday offers delicious Orlando Airport food near Gates 30-59 from 6:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Order Rib Eye for $20 or Parmesan shrimp pasta for $15 there.
- Qdoba, located at the Food court near Gates 30-59, offers a traditional Mexican Grill. Try signature flavors like Queso burrito or Mexican gumbo for $8, or take Three Taco Combo for the same price. It is open from 3:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Auntie Anne's offers delicious pretzels for lovers of freshly baked goodness. You can eat a soft Cinnamon sugar pretzel or a bit-sized Pepperoni pretzel for just $4.5. Take Pretzel Nuggets & Lemonade Combo for $7. It is open from 7:00 a.m. until the last flight.
- Cibo Express is a gourmet market with gluten-free and vegan options. You can buy a ready-made breakfast or dinner for $10-20. The market works from 5:00 a.m.
- Vino Volo is one of the best Orlando Airport bars with good wine cards. You can visit it daily from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Restaurants near Orlando Airport
MCO offers plenty of food options, but you can also find great places to dine near the airport. When you're on your way to MCO, stop your choice on:
- TGI Fridays. Just 2.8 miles from the airport, this casual chain restaurant serves a variety of burgers, appetizers, seafood, and pasta. You will get Whiskey-glazed sesame chicken strips or a Bacon cheeseburger for $11 there.
- Carrabba's Italian Grill will delight you with Grilled asparagus with prosciutto, Tomato Caprese with fresh burrata, or Tuscan-grilled chicken with a glass of Tormaresca at affordable prices. It is only 5-7 minutes from MCO by car.